Carrie Kloss is a certified hoop dance instructor, coach, and mentor through Hoop Love and Hoop Revolution. She founded Hoopadance in 2012, teaching groups, semi-private, and private hoop dance lessons with emphasis on creating flow. Studies have shown that activating “The Flow State” provides innumerable benefits to health and well-being; using the whole brain and connecting body, mind, and spirit. It is Carrie’s passion to show others how to create that state for themselves so they can carry it with them into every aspect of their life.
She started the North County Hoop Loop, which has grown into the most active hoop Meetup group in San Diego County, with over 400 members and weekly Meetups. Her dance videos and dance tutorials are featured on Hooping.org, and she was runner-up for the Hoop Camp Presenters Invitational for 2015. She has taught hoop dance at a children’s summer dance camp for four years at a local dance studio, brought “Hoopy Hours” to private gatherings, participated in numerous family-friendly community events, and taught corporate health & wellness events for hospitals. Her professional dance background has heavily influenced her graceful hoop dance style.
Some of Carrie’s accomplishments include:
· Hoop Love Coach · Hoop Revolution Mentor
· 5-times United States American Ballroom Dance Champion
· Examiner for Dance Vision International Dance Association (
· Examiner for Dance Vision International Dance Association (DIVIDA) to certify ballroom dance students, instructors and judges
· National Ballroom Dance Judge
· Certified Master Life Coach
· Master Practitioner of NLP and Hypnotherapy Carrie has coached and mentored hooping students from 3 to 83-years-old and believes that hooping is a complete body and mind experience that is fun for all ages.